Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ahriman

Ahriman, Chaos Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons. Since I have not gotten the chance to put together and paint any of the other Chaos Special Character HQs, Ahriman gets the honor of being the first.



The plan is for Ahriman to be accompanied with a squad of Thousand Sons Troops for Apocalypse games.

Since my entire Night Lord army was comprised of the darker blues of Necron Abyss and Regal Blue, I went with bright Ice Blue.



I was just messing around with colors when I started Ahriman's cloak, all I knew was that I wanted a tan color. Probably because of the Egyptian theme that the Thousand Sons have. I started with Scotched Brown, followed by Dheneb Sone, with highlights from Kommando Khaki and Bleached Bone. I also used the same colors for Ahriman's staff.



Almost five years, when I first decided to make a Chaos Army, I was going to make either Thousand Sons or the Night Lords. Night Lords won in the end, but it is nice to come back to the them.


No comments:

Post a Comment